Young Carers Service
Carmarthenshire Young Carers Service supports children and young people who provide a caring role to a parent / family member.
For Information, Advice, Support Contact: 01554 742630 (07970 742630 Text or 07500 814077) or E-mail: Youngcarersservice@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
- Does your parent / family member have a physical or learning disability, a terminal illness or mental health or drug/alcohol problem?
- Are you worried about this or don’t know what to do?
- Do you feel lonely, angry, depressed or fed up?
- Do you find it hard to keep up with your school work?
- Do you feel you need any other support?
At Carmarthenshire Young Carers’ Service there is someone who you can talk to who understands; can link you with other young people in the same situation and can talk to you and your parent/family member about other people who can help. Support offered includes focused 1-1 support, peer group support, advocacy and referrals on to other agencies for any family member.