Looking for Childcare

Looking for Childcare

Looking for Childcare

Looking for Childcare

Looking for Childcare

Looking for Childcare

Childcare FAQs regarding local restrictions

Please be aware that the First Minister of Wales has announced a short fire break from Friday 23rd October to 9 November.

Below are links to the Welsh Government press release and FAQ, which include how this affects Childcare, Schools, FE Colleges and our Universities.



Looking for Childcare

Available childcare for 0-3 year olds currently open in Carmarthenshire:

Day Nurseries

Llanelli Area
Myrtle House, Llanelli (foodbank is located here to) 01554 744791
Coed Derw, Llangennech 01554 228658
Top Totz, Llanelli 01554 899789 or 07749297963 hello@toptotzdaynursery.co.uk
Brambly Hill, Llanelli, 01554 783435 hello@bramblyhill.co.uk
Cwtsh Cynnes, Penygroes, Llanelli 01269 831571, 07816 993741
Busy Bugs, Kidwelly 01554 890796, 07581865768 info@busybugsdaynursery.co.uk
Meithrinfa Hapus Dyrfa, Burry Port 01554 835754 admin@hapusdyrfa.com

Childsplay Nursery, Llanelli 01554 777936 childsplay90@hotmail.co.uk 

Once Upon a Time Nursery, Llanelli 01554 785173

Camau Tirion, Llwnhendy, Llanelli 01554 778672

Buttercup Day Nursery, Llanelli, 07565 582771 buttercupdaynurseryllanelli@gmail.com

Hwyl a Sbri Nursery, Llanelli 01554 752580 info@hwylasbri.com


Serendipity, Pembrey, 01554 835270

Gamfa Wen, 01267 676645
Little Bambinos Cwmffrwd 01267 243442
Pobl Bach, Johnstown, Carmarthen 01267 234900
Pobl Bach, Llangunnor, 01267 233244
Meithrinfa Liliwenfach, Carmarthen 01267 469248 Meithrinfa-Liliwenfach-Nursery@hotmail.com
Glenholme Nursery, Carmarthen 01267 232830
Cae’r Ffair, Gorslas caerffair@aol.com 01269 833844
Cywion Bach Nursery, Idole, helo@cywionbach.co.uk 01267 610345
Y Cam Cynta Nursery, Peniel, 01267 236355
Ysgubor Fach, Bancyfelin eleri@ysguborfach.co.uk 01267 211611, 07432 018920

Tiny Tearaways, Carmarthen 01267 231986

Meithrinfa Plant Dewi, Carmarthen 01267 224970 meithrinfa@plantdewi.co.uk

Meithrinfa Twts Tywi Nursery, Llandeilo, 01550 779039, 07772 683233 info@twtstywi.co.uk

Cwtsh y Clos, Llanarthne, 01558 678014, gwenllianbeynon@live.co.uk

St Clears
Dechrau Disglair Nursery, St Clears, 01994 232844 dechraudisglair@hotmail.co.uk


Pengwinau Bach Nursery, Whitland,pengwinaubach@gmail.com

Jac y Do, 01269 592226
Camau Bach, Drefach (Near to Cross Hands) 01269 844228

Lindys Bach Nursery, Betws, 07531 185338


Cariad a Cwtch day Nursery, Llandovery 01550 938364 cariadacwtch15@gmail.com

Llandovery College Nursery – 01550 723030 nursery@llandoverycollege.com

Newcastle Emlyn

Teifi Tots Nursery –  01239 711721

Pitter Patter Day Nursery, Pontarddulais, Swansea info@pitterpatterdaynursery.co.uk 01792 883299

Cylch Meithrin
Cylch Meithrin Llanddarog and Cylch Meithrin Drefach 07577 648443
Cylchoedd Drefach a Llanddarog and Ffynnonwen
Cylch Meithrin Felinfoel, 01554 742499

Cylch Tre Ficer, Llanymddyfri

Cylch Meithrin Betws will run sessions from 9 – 12  x 4 days

Cylch Meithrin Felinfoel, 01554 742499 cmfelinfoel@gmail.com

Cylch Meithrin Llanerch


A number of Childminders are open, please e-mail ChildrenInfo@carmarthenshire.gov.uk or phone 01267 246555 for contact details.

If you are still unable to find suitable childcare please e-mail ChildrenInfo@carmarthenshire.gov.uk or phone 01267 246555.


Search results provided by Dewis Cymru. More information on Dewis Cymru is available here.

Link to Dewis Cymru website

Dewis Cymru is the place for information about well-being in Wales. We have information that can help you think about what matters to you, along with information about local organisations and services that can help!

Help with the cost of Childcare

There are a number of organisations that can provide help and advice with paying for childcare.

The Childcare Offer for Wales Poster

thumbnail of Talk Childcare – Poster

Help with the cost of childcare
› Child Benefit
› Tax Credits
› Other help with childcare costs – Money Advice Service

Tax Free Childcare for Working Parents


Choosing Childcare Booklet

thumbnail of Why Choose Registered CIW Settings

Thank you very much for your help. You have responded to my requests so quickly and with such friendliness and it is really appreciated. I hope the Council know what a credit you are to them.
Posted by Childcare Provider, Carmarthenshire
Call Now Button Scroll Up