Statutory Disabilities Services in Carmarthenshire County Council please contact 01554 742322
Tim Camau Bach are an Early Intervention Service commissioned by Families First. We short term offer support for parents with a disabled child aged 0-16 years around issues such as communication, sleep, continence, behaviour, diet, play, child development and sibling support. Click here for more
Children & Young People’s Clubs
For further information please contact Jo Silverthorne at email@example.com or telephone 01554 754957.
Transition Working Together Group
Transition to Adulthood for disabled Young people and their families
Wayne Armishaw Project Manager
HAIPAC (Help and Information for Parents & Carers) exists primarily to minimise pressure on parents and carers of individuals living in Carmarthenshire who have additional needs and the professionals who support them. If you would like to learn more and meet your parent reps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mencap Cymru – Carmarthenshire Family Adviser Service
Do you have a learning disability?
Are you a Parent/Carer or friend of someone with a learning disability ?
Are you a professional who needs information or advice?
If you have an enquiry regarding:
- Training & Employment
- Health & Housing Options
- Day Services or Leisure Activities
- Benefits or Direct Payments
- Personal Assistants
and anything that’s relevant to you please contact the Family Adviser Team: 07532405979
Carmarthenshire Adult Autism Advice (CAAA)
Carmarthenshire Adult Autism Advice is an advice and information service. It is a service for young people (16-25) in Carmarthenshire with Asperger’s Syndrome/Autism who are not accessing traditional support services. Anyone can contact the service; they don’t need to be referred by a professional.
- We can provide advice to you by email, telephone or in person.
- We can help direct you and those who support you, to an appropriate service or organisation.
- We offer short term mentoring around a specific issue to help to support your independence and to try and reduce any worries which you may have. This could be accessing a service/paying a bill/making an appointment.
- We can offer training on Autism to organisations, services or clubs as part of the National ASD Aware Scheme.
- We can show you the resources available on the National Website ASD Info Wales
CAAA is not able to provide:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Crisis intervention
- Casework/ ongoing support
- Long term interventions
01267 246513 ext 6513