Tim Camau Bach
Tim Camau Bach are an Early Intervention Service offering short term support for parents with a disabled child aged 0-16 years around issues such as communication, sleep, continence, behaviour, diet, play, child development and sibling support.
Bespoke parenting packages around sensory needs, resilience and practical behaviour management.
Advice for Parents:
- Bespoke specialist advice around disability
- Up to date information and advice produced by trained intervention workers
- Hosted training opportunities for parents conducted by experts in the disability field
Home Based Support:
- Specialist support to encourage communication, and interaction between parents and each disabled child aged 0-16.
- 1:1 support for parents in the home eg sleep, continence, behaviour, diet, play, child development and sibling support.
- Bespoke parenting packages for families which look at sensory needs, resilience and practical behaviour management techniques.
Monthly specialist workshops which are run by highly trained professionals, which aim to support and inform families with children who have a disability.
Group Support 0-16 year olds:
- Sensory Processing and Positive Behaviour Management Workshops.
- Parent support and coffee mornings
- Support groups for children and young people will be delivered where there is an identified need.
Meet the Team
How to Contact:
Telephone for Tim Camau Bach: 01267 246673
How to Refer:
If you would like to make a referral to Tim Camau Bach, please complete the form below and return to: DisabilityReferrals@Carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Disability Referral Form
E-referral Form (online)