Tim Camau Bach – 01267 246674
Tim Camau Bach (01267 246674) are an Early Intervention Service commissioned by Families First. We short term offer support for parents with a disabled child aged 0-16 years around issues such as communication, sleep, continence, behaviour, diet, play, child development and sibling support.
Bespoke parenting packages around sensory needs, resilience and practical behaviour management.
Home Based Support:
- Specialist support to encourage communication, and interaction between parents and each disabled child aged 0-16.
- 1:1 support for parents in the home eg sleep, continence, behaviour, diet, play, child development and sibling support.
- Bespoke parenting packages for families which look at sensory needs, resilience and practical behaviour management techniques.
- Works with pre-school settings to increase their ability to meet each disabled child’s needs through training, advice and guidance to staff members.
Groups and Workshops:
Disability Workshops: Monthly specialist workshops which are run by highly trained professionals, which aim to support and inform families with children who have a disability.
Group Support 0-16 year olds:
- Sensory Processing and Positive Behaviour Management Workshops.
- Parent support and coffee mornings
- Support groups for children and young people will be delivered where there is an identified need.
Groups for young people (11-16 years): with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s, ADHD, and social and communication difficulties.