TAF Direct Workers
TAF Direct Workers works with the Central TAF Team. They provide direct support to school staff and families with children aged between 3 -11 years.
The Service can:
Work with schools:
- Help school staff by providing early advice and support to families in relation to their needs e.g. behaviour, parenting, bereavement, positive play, attendance.
- School based, group parenting programmes such as Handling Children’s Behaviour and Family Links Nurture programme.
Support parents on a one to one and group basis to:
- set and maintain appropriate boundaries and provide positive role modelling;
- resolve conflicts within their relationship which prevent effective family functioning;
- reduce stress and increase their capacity to cope.
Contact the service via TAF@carmarthenshire.gov.uk