Although we are not able to offer groups at the moment we are still working and are here to provide support. If you would like to speak to a member of the team, please phone the Flying Start office on 01554 742447.
Babies and toddlers are programmed to explore and experiment and can often take us by surprise by how quickly they develop. That’s why it’s important to try and keep one step ahead of developing behaviours to try and minimise accidents.
You can find out more information here…
Being a parent will probably be one of the most rewarding jobs that you will ever do and sometimes the most challenging! That’s why we have a variety of groups to support all Mums, Dads and Carers.
Our group sessions are usually held in local family or children’s centres their fun and informal, and what’s more they’re all free!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to meet other parents and make new friends.
- Share tips and ideas with others to try at home.
- The chance to find out more about child development and why children do the things they do.
- There are even groups that provide free crèche facilities.
- Free refreshments.
- Some groups even offer you the opportunity to gain an Agored Accreditation qualification.